Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I have a pocket!!

So I actually managed Care of Magical Creatures this month, which means I actually did all six classes. Since the theme was "Gryphons" and "How Gryphons Guard Stuff", I had this wonderful photo of me, my car, and all my plush Gryphons planned... but it was REALLY FREAKIN' HOT out yesterday. As in "Code Orange" - which means, sitting at my desk this morning in this lovely building with the completely f'd up air exchange system, I'm having trouble catchng my breath. Code Orange during pollen season? It just sucks.

So, the quick, less-clever photos. First, the object: it's a quick little button-on cowl. Except it isn't.


The back, you see, is nice stretch ribbing. And the buttons work - but not to disassemble the cowl into one flat thing, as with most button-on cowls. The buttons open the SECRET POCKET.

Which can hide all sorts of things. Like, say, magic wands. (Or wallets, or whatever.) Won't need it for, oh, six months or so, but it'll be nice to have when it's cold enough to walk outside and breathe at the same time!


... and I think that's it for me doing six classes in a month. I love you, Slytherin housemates, but I really have to finish my OWLs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your tracks here...