First, using the heart pattern, I crocheted a scarf. (Yes, that's orange-flame fun fur (Bernat Boa) for the picot edge.)
Then, I made a matching hat:
Top down, winged it completely turned out adorkably great.
Then mitts. Crocheted, because that uses more yarn, and I had to make sure to use over 375 yards for the set.
Here, all together - and turned in at 541 yards. phew!!
Been wearing the scarf since I finished it mid-week - it's very warm, and the fun fur is fluffy and soft. Wore the hat this evening - quite comfy, also warm. Haven't tried the mitts yet (as of this writing), as I finished them not five minutes ago.