Anyway, I've been working on:
- The Sekrit Projikt (knitting);
- My Ninja Mittens (I've done the right hand, now I've just got the 150+ arm rows, and the entire left mitten);
- "A Small but Ferocious Beastie" (cross stitch);
- A mini-sampler for my sister, who just got married - NOT her wedding sampler. This one says "May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your face and may you always find the perfect pair of shoes".;
- The Forget-Me-Not shawl in hot-pink merino (ooo, it is so the pretty!);
- ...and five or six other things that held my attention for a combined total of fifteen minutes.